Looking for the best menu design
for your Restaurant?
First of all, the thing to note here is that “a design is never final” its more like a preferred choice of majority. Have a look around, pick one thing and ask yourself “can it be improved?”, hopefully, you will understand the meaning of that line instantly.
Also, a good design is always relatable, a cultural menu design could suit a traditional restaurant setup while it may not fit well in a modern and technologically advanced restaurant setup. But here are a few tips that you can apply to make your menu look good apart from design.
* Make your offering pop, this could be images of your menu items.
* Keep the names of menu items according to the theme of your restaurant. eg “Paan-e-bahaar” for a traditional ambiance and “Exotica Pan” for a modern one.
* Showcase what is the specialty of the dish along with the ingredients used in it.
* If applicable, mention the history of your restaurant or a particular dish.
* Keep the menu informative, proper indications for spicy, veg, non-veg items etc.
* Use digital menu, here you can provide videos, more images and various more benefits.